08jan3:00 pm5:00 pmAtlanta Continuum of Care Meeting
The Atlanta Homeless Continuum-of-Care (AHCoC) serves the needs of vulnerable homeless and potentially homeless populations in the City of Atlanta. The CoC sets system-wide policies, develops and implements standards and
The Atlanta Homeless Continuum-of-Care (AHCoC) serves the needs of vulnerable homeless and potentially homeless populations in the City of Atlanta. The CoC sets system-wide policies, develops and implements standards and provides planning oversight to support the goal of ending homelessness. The Atlanta CoC functions as the recognized authority for the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) Homeless Assistance Continuum-of-Care (CoC) funding for the City of Atlanta.
The Atlanta CoC’s purposes include:
• Promoting community-wide planning and implementation to end homelessness
• Coordinating providers, State and Local Government to re-house homeless individuals and families
• Accessing resources, including the application for funding in the annual HUD Homeless Assistance Continuum-of-Care Grants competition and leveraging mainstream resources
• Driving performance across system
• Ensuring compliance with HUD regulations and assigned Continuum-of-Care responsibilities, including alignment with Federal and local priorities
Membership: The AHCoC membership is a voluntary association of representatives of leadership, service and advocacy organizations related to Atlanta’s homeless population, or individuals who live or work in the City of Atlanta that are homeless, formerly homeless and/or who demonstrate
a personal commitment to ending homelessness in the City of Atlanta.
Find more information on our website:
Please contact us via messenger or email Brittany Garner, CoC Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
(Tuesday) 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
818 Pollard Blvd SW
818 Pollard Boulevard Southwest