Partners for HOME, as the Collaborative Applicant for the Atlanta CoC, submits an annual application to the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) for McKinney Continuum of Care Homeless Assistance Grant funds.
FY22 HUD CoC Program Competition NOFO
On August 1, 2022, the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) published the Annual Notice of Funding Opportunity (NOFO) for the Fiscal Year (FY) 2022 Continuum of Care (CoC) Competition. The Annual NOFO is providing $2.8 billion of funding available for homeless service organizations across the country.
Partners for HOME will run a local competition to submit our CoC Application for the Annual NOFO (Funding Opportunity FR-6500-N-25).
Please email Partners for HOME to be added to the email list for all communications about the NOFO. Please ensure all appropriate staff are added to the email list. E-mails during this time will be more frequent; make sure these e-mails are not flagged to go to your junk folder.
The deadline for submission for the collaborative application to HUD is Friday, September 30, 2022. Partners for HOME anticipates submitting the application by Friday, September 23, 2022.
NOFO materials are posted on the HUD Exchange. Past NOFO materials can be found on this page.
FY22 HUD NOFO Information
- FY22 HUD CoC NOFO (pdf)
- FY22 CoC Application Detailed Instructions (pdf)
- FY22 Accessing the Project Application
- FY22 Renewal Application Detailed Instructions (pdf)
- FY22 Renewal Project e-snaps Navigational Guide (pdf)
- FY22 New Application Detailed Instructions (pdf)
- FY22 New Project e-snaps Navigational Guide (pdf)
- FY22 Priority Listing Detailed Instructions (pdf)
- FY22 Priority Listing Navigational Guide (pdf)
FY22 NOFO Local Competition
- FY22 HUD NOFO Overview Presentation
- FY22 GIW Worksheet
- FY22 Local Competition Policy
- FY22 Priority Listing
- FY22 HUD NOFO Timeline
- FY22 New Project Online Application
- FY22 New Project Application (info only)
- FY22 New Scoring Tool
- FY22 DV Bonus Questions
- FY22 Renewal Project Online Application
- FY22 Renewal Project Application (info only)
- FY22 Renewal Scoring Tool
- FY22 Renewal Application Training (8/19/2022)
- FY22 Consolidated Application
FY21 HUD Special CoC NOFO
On June 22, 2022, HUD announced it is making $322 million in competitive funding available to communities to address unsheltered and rural homelessness through a Special CoC Program Notice of Funding Opportunity. To apply, CoCs will need to demonstrate a comprehensive community approach to reduce homelessness among people experiencing homelessness with severe service needs, especially those with histories of unsheltered homelessness. Funding is available for permanent housing, street outreach efforts and other supportive services, and HMIS.
The deadline for submission for the collaborative application to HUD is Thursday, October 20, 2022. Partners for HOME anticipates submitting the application by Friday, October 14, 2022.
NOFO materials are posted on the Special NOFO page on HUD.